Well, we're here and moved into our new house (which by the way is SO cool!). Our internet isn't installed yet, so I'm at Starbucks working on our checkbook, but just wanted to give a quick update! I'll upload pictures when I can, but it is beautiful here! We ate Mexican food yesterday for lunch on a patio overlooking Lake Travis! Kate LOVED seeing the boats!!!
I miss Katy a lot, but the first thing I did at Starbucks was look up a MOPS group (are you proud DeAnna and Caren????), so I plan to start attending that as soon as I can to make some friends! Fun fun. I did tear up a little at church this morning b/c I missed CRC, but I know we'll find our place here too...don't think it was the church we visited this morning, but maybe...we'll see!
Anyway, we love you all and miss you all bunches!
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Julie,
You might try Westover Hills, we have visited there while in Austin and it is similar to CRC. We are enjoying the blog, ttyl
Post a Comment