Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sweet Goodbyes

Well, as much fun as it has been to make some new friends already this week, we are still sad to be missing our Katy friends. We had our little "goodbye" weekend last weekend. It was a GREAT time to spend with everyone, but it was so sad to say goodbye. Here are a few pictures of our sweet friends.

My friend Ashley and I on our "goodbye" evening out---Pei Wei, Ice Cream, and one of your bestest friends...what more could a girl ask for?! :)
All the kiddos playing at our goodbye party---I pray that Kate will find such good friends here---it is SO wonderful to have had this group of people where Kate could run freely and I didn't worry about a thing.

Kate learned how to jump on the trampoline at the party---it was TOO cute! She is quite the jumper these days, so this was a huge treat!

Kate LOVES Hope so much, so it was fun for her to get to play with her again!

Our group of church friends (with a few missing). I made them all stand together so I can put this picture on my fridge! :)

No comments: