Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we went with our MOPS group to a place called Sweet-berry Farms. It's a pumpkin patch and they have all kinds of activities for little kiddos. It was really awesome!!! Kate had a wonderful time and although I was really missing my Houston friends who I would've usually done something like that with, it was fun for the kids to be outside all morning and it was good for me too probably. :) Here's the pictures!!!

The mountain of pumpkins!!!
Kate pushing JR around.
JR did not really think that pumpkin pictures were a good idea.
Kate got to "drive" a tractor pulling a trailer of pumpkins.
This was the closest to a good picture of the both of them I could get! Kate LOVED painting her pumpkin!!!

Kate also got a pumpkin painted on her face!


Kate was "scred" to feed the goats, but I managed to talk her into doing it a couple of times. The rest of the time she put oats in my hand and watched me feed them!

No comments: