Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Beach Babies

While we were visiting Katy last week, I asked my friend Ashley and her little boy, Matthew, to come to Galveston with us. I just realllly wanted Kate's first time at the beach to be at this age, and it's never to early for JR! So off we went Friday morning. It was SOOO fun. We packed all the kids in the back-seat, started the DVD player and it was great! The kids LOVED the beach. Although Galveston is a little dirty (not quite the white sand of Dubai), we really had a great time. Kate loved the "osen" and by the time we got back in the car, she was FILTHY with sand everywhere...perfect!






This is Kate looking at the water...she wanted me or our friend Ashley to hold her hand while she stood a little deeper and the waves crashed (about waist level). She LOVED it and could've stayed all day!!!


Here's our cute boy! He loved it too! When I held him while holding Kate's hand in the water, he would reach for the water over and over again. On the beach he thought sand was a GREAT meal! :)






Here are Kate and Matthew digging in the sand. We found a couple of other kids and everyone had fun digging together! I wish we lived near the beach, this was a GREAT morning!

No comments: