Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Do you ever feel like this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A record of the fun, chaos, and sorrows of this little family trying to make it in this world...my goal is to laugh at the days to come (Proverbs 31), but also laugh at the days behind and the ones we're living.
1 comment:
Hee Hee ... me, too! On the camera thing! And all of mine survived. I have the empty space in the photo album where infant Richie rolled off the lounge chair. I took care of him at this young age - him and me. As I got older, I realized they were ok and so ran for the camera.
When as a toddler he 'cooked' a full BIG container of Quaker Oats (i.e. spilled all over the floor as he sat in the middle), I ran for the camera. When toddler Sarah 'cooked' scrambled eggs (at least 8 of an 18 count), yep, ran for the camera. I got pictures and then cleaned up. Helps alleviate the desire to scream! Gotta find those pictures! There's another one of naked Sarah (potty training distraction) covered all over her face with lipstick! We have current access to that.
I realize I don't have one of these stories about my Kate. She leaned more toward injuries and academics. She progressed from hands burned on oven turned off but still hot and fingers squished in front door to creating toilet paper VW bug - another potty training distraction - and 'reading' at 2 AM.
Ahhh ... food for the my blog site!
Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed catching up on your last several blogs!
Kiss those kids that don't even know me!
Daphne
Post a Comment