Kate was "turning circles" in her room in her "princes dress" (a hand-me-down night gown and 2 pairs of pants!!!)
This is the princess ensemble. We'll have to work on our fashion sense a little in the coming years!
Aren't they adorable!?
A record of the fun, chaos, and sorrows of this little family trying to make it in this world...my goal is to laugh at the days to come (Proverbs 31), but also laugh at the days behind and the ones we're living.
3 comments:
They certainly are!
Julie, it's 5:30 in the morning Bangkok time, Sam just left for Perth, Australia, and I've just spent the past 1/2 hour "visiting" with you...reading your recent posts.
I love the internet!...and I love you! What a treat it is to read about all your Mommy adventures! I loved your post where you responded to a fall by racing for the camera:) I have pictures of Vanessa sitting in a pile of toilet paper, lipstick all over her face, and on the kitchen floor in the middle of a puddle of cat kibble....not all at once, of course! They are some of my most treasured photos.
Going to Galveston, was our family's favorite outing...a tradition we enjoyed for many years. In your blog, you said you wished you lived at the beach...well, anytime you want, you can! Sam and I would be delighted for you to enjoy our townhome in Corpus Christi. It's only 10 minutes from Padre Island! Just let me know when you want to go, and we'll make arrangements for you to get the key.
Love you!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment