Monday, August 27, 2007

WHEW!


WOW, I just taped the last box, cleaned up a little and am about to get ready for my last night's sleep in this house that we've called home for the last 5 years and 2 months. I just felt like this moment in time should be celebrated in some way, so I'm writing about it here! That seems weird. Oh well. Maybe it's not so weird if your brain is a little nuts after a whirlwind month full of change and preparation for change! Good night bloggers...sleep tight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
Your dad forwarded this blog site because when we talk, it's usually about our main concerns which are "our bundles of joy" even though you all are adults now!
Bob, Andrea, J and I have all had the priviledge of living in Austin and we LOVED it. Prayers go with you all as you make this transition.
Love,
Kathy Luthringer

Anonymous said...

So excited to see pictures of the new residence!

Love you all!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie,

Thanks for forwarding the email and blogsite. We will be reading and keeping in touch with you this way.

Im so glad you are blogging; now we can finally keep up with the way your kids are changing. Their pictures are precious!

What an exciting time in your lives, we will be praying for you as you make this newest transition.