You know how there are those moments in time that will be (or at least you hope they'll be) forever imprinted in your memory? Well I think being a mommy has at least one of those moments every day. Sunday's is pictured above, when Kate decided that she needed to be in JR's crib to help him wake up. Now she does it every time after his naps.
Today's was as I was sitting on the living room floor feeding JR his cereal. He was happily eating as much as he could. All of a sudden Kate, dressed in her cute little nightgown that has Cinderealla, Beauty, and Snow White (otherwise known as Mommy, Kate, and Aubree) on it came running full speed across the room and gave me a HUGE hug---just because. This morning I brought her into bed with me b/c I wasn't quite ready to give up my warm covers. She had been perfectly still for about 15 minutes, when all of a sudden she jumped on top of me. I opened my eyes to see her HUGE smile about 1 inch from my face and heard, "HI MOMMY!" about 50 times louder than necessary. But how could I help but laugh and smother her in kisses? Thank you Father for my sweet sweet babies!
1 comment:
So funny! Emmerson has that same dress from Target that Kate is in! Glad you are blogging! Can't do it yet myself but it is cute to see yours!
:)Becky
Post a Comment