Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hello blog world!


Well, I'm entering the world of blogging...our bundle of joys site costs money, and blogging doesn't, so it's the natural choice I guess. We'll see if we like it or not! So for my first official post, I just say hello and I'm excited! News of the day: JR is on his hands and knees trying to crawl, Kate is happy that Mommy doesn't have to pack today, and Jeff's going to look for Austin rent-houses tonight and we think we found one that is SO pretty! So, all is well in our world---how bout yours?!

3 comments:

Grubb Family said...

I am so obviously out of the loop and need to give you a call. So you are moving to Austin?? I knew it was inevitable, but didn't know when. Did Jeff get a job there? SEnd me an email or maybe I'll get around to making a phone call when I don't have kids running around demanding my attention (like that ever happens!) Love you, Rach

Anonymous said...

Excellent idea! You're pulling us (kicking and screaming) into the 21st century. :) I haven't got this contraption totally figured out (it thinks my name is "Anonymous"), but I'll get there yet. Can't wait to see you and the babies tomorrow!
Oompah

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am out of touch! You're moving! We will talk soon. Hang in there.