Saturday, August 25, 2007

Moving---UG


Moving is such a pain isn't it? I'm taking a break to whine about it. It's not that hard actually, just doing the same thing over and over, packing and packing and packing...and you think you're almost done, and then more stuff just appears--have you noticed that. Stuff you didn't even remember you had. I think it slips into secret hiding places behind shelves and the walls and then pops out just when you think you packed the last box. I thought I had everything off of every wall...then I walked through the kitchen and realizd I had TOTALLY missed EVERYTHING on the walls in there---am I that used to looking at it all?! WOW! Anyway, I'm sick of packing, just FYI. HA!



Also FYI, for those of you who don't know, we closed on our house yesterday and must be out by Tuesday at midnight. The kids have dr's apptments on Wednesday morning and I'm hoping to go to those and then head out to Austin...however, we're not sure if we'll get the house we're attempting to lease, and if we do if it will be available Wednesday. For all you Houstonians, don't worry, we'll be back for a weekend of goodbyes either this coming weekend or the next. A big thank you to the Cheshiers who have kept Kate and JR all weekend so we could close the house and get everything finished packing. I don't know how all of this would have gotten finished without all the sweet people who have taken care of the kiddos over the last couple of weeks, so thank you! :)

No comments: