I have already prayed for several character traits to be bestowed upon my children...but I guess some traits come with good AND bad. Persistence is one of the things I admire about my husband...apparently he passed that trait straight down to JR. This is the strongest willed little thing you've ever seen! The picture shows that he knows how to go after what he wants, despite the obstacles that might block him. His latest fight is sleeping. He just doesn't want to sleep, ever. He's been in his crib fussing/playing for an hour and a half now. I'm about to give up and go get him. Just wanted to share my funny boy. I pray that this trait of persistence will carry him far in this world, accomplishing the goals God puts on his heart (as long as that does not include "testing" out the taste of dog food!!!). :)
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment