Sunday, January 6, 2008

A belated Christmas post

Welll, I know it's late, but wanted to give a few pics from Christmas. It was a WONDERFUL Christmas all around this year. We enjoyed GREAT visits with my family and Jeff's...probably one of the top visits with both of them, so that was nice. We spent Christmas day itself at home just the 4 of us and it was a wonderfully relaxing day! :)
Here's JR with my step-sister's gigantic teddy bear...JR thought it was SOOOOO fun. He LOVES stuffed animals, it's hilarious!
This is my dad helping Kate unwrap her shopping cart (or in her language, "chopping tart"). She LOVES going "shopping" to Austin (our dining room) for bananas and strawberries...guess that says what I buy a lot of huh?

This is Kate in her Christmas dress and coat, waiting to go to church that Sunday---she looked so pretty!!!


This is me, JR, and Kate in front of our fire on our lazy New Years Day. Jeff has been keeping a fire going every evening for us, and we had one the whole day on New Years. We love it. Unfortunately, the quiet snuggling didn't last that long.

This is Jeff's mom and all of us looking at a photo calendar.
In other news, Jeff and Kate both have a stomach virus or something. I'm sure JR and I will get it soon, but I'm praying we don't! It's nasty. :(

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the picture in front of the fireplace. How sweet is that?! I am feeling better now and am trying to savor my final days at home before going back to work next week. I am easing myself back in...working only part-time for a few weeks, but still would rather stay at home with Lane. At lease Brandon will get to stay with her for awhile.