Friday, July 18, 2008

JR's new "do"

JR got his haircut today and the lady spiked it up for him...so funny! I don't think we'll do this "normally" but it was fun for today! :)
So...a couple of days ago Kate was painting while JR and I played in the living room. I looked up when I heard her say she had painted a butterfly...this is what I saw. Apparently she was doing "face painting" like the lady at the carnival she went to with Daddy (MONTHS ago) did. Silly goose!!!


6 comments:

Terri said...

love the do! looks quite the heartbreaker, i loved kendall's hair like that and that age :)

Jordan said...

Okay, I still love the fact that our babies are only minutes (what...like 13 or something?) apart. I just think it's cool. The haircut is great, too!

Rebekah @ reclaimed riches said...

So good to hear from you... You have a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

The 'face painting' is in Kate's genes! Dad

Leilanni said...

What cuties! :-)

So I haven't found my list of email addresses quite yet. Sigh. But I wanted to drop by and say thank you for your sweet comments the last couple of weeks. They have been SO helpful and encouraging since you have been "here" in my shoes!

It's too bad we don't live closer together - but blogs are good, too :-)

Daphne said...

Love the pictures! I've gotten in touch with Carol Huff on Facebook and she asked if you had a Facebook. I mentioned the blog but you've secured it, right? Her email is carolhuf@gmail.com if you'd like to share!

Daphne