We had the most FABULOUS vacation this past weekend! We rented a beach-house with Jeff's best friend from college and his family and had a blast! A very relaxing 4 days. :) Here are the pictures!!!
JR was not a huge fan of the beach...he spent a large amount of time at the beginning of each day holding onto the edge of the car crying. :( But once he got used to the sound of the waves and understood that we weren't going to take him in the water he had a great time lounging, snacking (lots of sand consumed) and digging in the sand.
I think my very favorite part of the entire trip was the 30 minutes I spent swinging in the hammock with Kate. It was so wonderful and she was so sweet...just snuggly and chatty! :) I only wish we got pictures with JR that were as good as the ones we got with Kate on the hammock!
3 comments:
Julie, I'm so glad you had a great beach vacation. You're right, the hammock pictures do remind me of the joy that awaits us in heaven.
Don't forget that if you'd like to get away again, our place is available :)
On a different note, I was wondering if you could help me with my blog. How are you able to place pictures within your text? Mine just stay clumped together on top of all the blog text. Also, how do you add pictures that you can click on to make full screen? I've loved your recent movies and would like to be able to do this too, but the 1st 2 questions are my most important.If you get a chance, I sure would appreciate the help.
Thanks,
Tracey
Looks so relaxing!! I'm so glad you all got the time to get away and just be a family. I'm so jealous!!!
We had an awesome time with ya'll. Good memories made by all...Preston
Post a Comment