So, after Jeff had mentioned a few times that JR's hair kept getting in his eyes, I decided MAYBE my baby could get his hair cut for the first time. THEN, when I got there, I decided Kate needed a trim too (only her 2nd cut!). So, here's the pics to prove it:
The nice, happy, before picture...he thought the car was GREAT!
He did NOT think the clippers were great...even a sucker (his very FIRST sucker) didn't help!
The happy "after" picture...yes we ate burgers to celebrate...JR had a nice appetizer of carrots!
Kate before...I had just taken her pig-tails out...I do not usually let my pretty girl go around with Bozo hair!
Kate during...she did very well, but SHE did not have to experience the crazy clippers!
Kate after with HER sucker...the curls are REALLY cute in the back now...so pretty!
1 comment:
Tooo cute! I love the haircuts! JR looks like a little boy, not a baby! And yes, please put me on your list to view pictures! I love you and miss you like crazy!
De
Post a Comment