Friday, February 22, 2008

What we've been up to

Nothing special going on here....just getting over colds and hanging out! :) This week we were excited to be able to go to all of our activities again since everyone was well enough!!! :) So here's some pictures from the past few days.
JR has this bear pinned! Guess he's planning on going into wrestling one day!


For JR's birthday my grandparents asked me to pick something out, so we got this really cool sand-box. It has little funnels and wheels that you can pour sand (or water...but we just do sand) into. The kids ADORE it!!! Kate played in it for a whole hour and a half the first day we had it, and JR even lasted 30 or 40 minutes in it before getting bored--record times for entertaining a 2 and 1 year old!!!


P.S. doesn't Kate's new hair-do look cute??! :) I just love it...she's growing up so fast.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Cute pics. Kate's hair always looks cute.

Grubb Family said...

Way too cute! I am so envious that you can play with the sand table outside!!! It has been so cold and rainy here that we don't go outside unless absolutely FORCED to. I miss Texas...never thought I'd say that! Love ya,
Rach

Anonymous said...

Awww, they're soo cute! I miss you guys so much, but Mom says you're coming to visit them this weekend, and I'll be home for spring break, so I'll get to see you! I'm so excited! Please give the kids a BIG hug and kiss for me and tell them I love them and I'll see them soon! I love you guys!
-Emily