Well, Kate is reallllly into singing, especially Christmas tunes these days. We spent 45 minutes in the car the other night singing Jingle Bells and Santa Clause is Coming to town...yes, 45 minutes on TWO songs...over and over and over. Anyway, here's Kate's version of Jingle Bells:
Jingle Bells Jingle Bells
Jingle all the way.
Oh what fun it is to ride...
FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO...FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SOOOOO!!!!!!
TOOO cute my crazy girl! Too cute! :)
At least we're getting that Christmas has to do with Jesus...maybe.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha! That is so cute and funny! I wish Will would sing, especially since Scott and I are such big singers. I've never seen or heard him do it, though :( When he sings his ABCs, he really just says them. I can't wait till he sings "Jesus Love Me" someday!
By the way, you inspired me with your Christmas cookies. I went out and got dough and icing. I'm not going to make them from scratch...too much going on! :)
Merry Christmas!!
Yes, we do watch this blogspot! Usually end its content on to others. Lack of response is not an indication of lack of appreciation or interest! What a joy to have you guys at our home for Christmas!!!
Dad
Glad to see Kate is behaving like a normal two year old. Just glad she didn't fall on our stairs! And of course that she isn't hurt any more than she is.
Grandpa T
Post a Comment