Well, I had to put up some pics of Kate too...or she'd be offended! :) She is too funny these days. Most of our day is a power struggle lately (the 2s are a whole new thing for me!), but she does make me laugh almost every day!
She really enjoys reading lately and will pick out a book for one of us to read to her at bed-time. I will have her sit on her bed and read while I get JR ready for nap, and I can see her from the chair I sit in while I feed him a bottle. Today she was trying to read out loud...it was too cute!!!
Her hair is finally long enough to really put in pig tails, and not long enough to do anything else with, so pig-tails it is every day!!!
1 comment:
I pray her 'early' love of books will remain with her as my Kate's has. She will probably be a writer, too!
Post a Comment