Today as I was attempting to clean while Kate napped and JR ad already woken up...I came to the realization that I may not get any thing accomplished around the house until he goes to school! Every time I turned around he was into something else. Either we need to invest in a baby-gate company or I'm going to have to get creative! HA!!! Here's some pictures to prove my point. Keep in mind, the boy is only 8 months old.
This is JR trying to crawl INTO the fireplace...he has eaten ashes already!!!

Notice that my attempt to BLOCK the fireplace did not work!

This is JR crawling to the dog food.
This is JR EATING the dog food.

This is my 8 month old standing by himself!!!

3 comments:
I canNOT believe he is standing on his own already!! What a big boy!! As much as I thought I was ready for my kids to walk early, I think it was a blessing they were mostly immobile at that age. We miss you so much but love the pictures and updates. Hope things are going well, or at least better, in Austin!!
Eating the dog food...priceless. I can't believe that he is standing on his own already. And I think that little Kate is pretty cute sitting on the bed like a big girl reading her book.
I love it that you just let him eat that dog food while you took the picture!!
Post a Comment