Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sweet Friends

We had the BEST friends in Houston...ALL of them. They were all so amazing. We miss them every day. We ARE actually starting to make some REALLY great friends here and I'm SO thankful for the way God is blessing us in that!

Here are some pictures from a visit one of my H-town friends made about 2 months (wow, time flies!) ago. She drove all the way up here with a 2 1/2 year old and a 3 month old!!! What a trooper...she really loves me!!! :)

Jumping on our 'trampoine'...it's VERY fun!

The 3 "big"kids...SO cute!!!
Ring around the rosie
JR being a clown head
Kate LOOOOVED their baby!!! I mean LOOOOVED!

After holding the real baby, she got her doll out...she's going to be SUCH a cute little mommy one day!!!
Concert time!

We had SO much fun! Thanks for making the trip Ash--I can't tell you how much it meant to me!! :)

No comments: