I can't believe my baby girl is THREE!!!! Good grief...soon she's going to be graduating high-school and go to college and get married...break out the kleenex! :) Anyway, we didn't make a HUGE deal (no party) but had a fun family day! Jeff stayed home from work (Kate's dream day) and we did fun stuff.
We went to the mall to "Libby Lu's" (aka "The princess store"---Kate) where Kate got her hair and "make up" done as well as her nails painted and 5 "accesories" (including the crown and make up shown below). She LOOOOVED it...this is a GIRLY girl! She and I sat on a bench outside the store for about 30 minutes waiting for Jeff to come back and pick us up (he and JR went present shopping). The WHOLE time she was oblivious to the world around us (which included many people stopping to say how pretty she looked) as she put lip gloss and eye shadow on me and her (it was all clear and sparkly). SO FUN!
Jeff had the dollhouse all set up when Kate came down the stairs that morning (I might add that Jeff picked out and set up the WHOLE thing...what an awesome Daddy!!!). Her words during this picture were, "Oh! It's so CUTE!!! It's my cute toy!!!!" This doll-house is now referred to as "my cute toy" at all times.
Here Kate is saying, "oh no!!!" about something that fell over. I love it b/c that's her typical dramatic reaction to anything going wrong.
Just playin'. What a sweet girl!!!
More pics to come in another post. I have at least 2 more to catch up on!!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kate! I can't believe that she is 3 already. And she is so cute with her hair done and crown on. What a special way to celebrate her birthday.
Happy Birthday to you...all! I always think of mommies and daddies on birthdays. Sounds like you had a most memorable princess day. All the years are special, but I confess, 3 and 4 were my favorite:)
Awww, happy 3rd birthday precious girl!!
Post a Comment