I haven't blogged about Kate in a while, so I thought I'd add some pics of her cuteness! :)
This is Kate's friend Matthew. He and Kate have been buddies since they were in the womb (Matthew's mommy and I were walking buddies and walked almost every morning from pregnancy till I moved away). They both miss each other SO much since we moved. They were thrilled to see each other on a recent visit!!!
This is Kate and her buddies from dance-class. One day after class they decided on their own to do ring-around-the-rosie in the common area. Too cute!!! Notice all 3 girls have on their pink crocs (or target crocs like us!)!
Hanging out with Grandpa cooking steaks...it's a very important job.
We went to the Austin Rodeo today! It was such fun!!! They had a petting zoo and all kinds of fun things. This was Kate petting a goat who was all dressed up with a bandana and had a special "house".
Kate was such a big girl, she rode the pony all by herself!!!
2 comments:
She's so cute. I can't believe she rode that big pony all by herself. And the picture of the girls playing ring-around-the-rosie is just great!
So glad we got to see you in Katy...if only for a minute! Vanessa and I were both blessed by your hugs and encouraging words.
Kate truly is "her cuteness"! I love being able to share in the joy of your sweet family.
I'm going to try to write a new post soon. Sam and I have been "down under" in Australia without internet connections... feels like going back in time...a time before computers, email and blogs...not that long ago for me!
Post a Comment