JR's party was a blast! We were so thankful to have BOTH sets of grandparents, PLUS Granny the Great, PLUS my step-brother and sister, PLUS 3 sets of awesome friends there! What a blessing to have so many people that love JR!!! :)
Here's what happens when 2 people need to ride the car!!

And what happens when you get tired of walking around your brand new train table to play.

And here's the kiddos having cake & eating it too.

Forget cake...I want fruit. GranJo held JR by the fruit so long I thought he'd explode...but he didn't! :)

Train time with Micah.

The boys playing.

The cake...yes I made it and YES I'm proud! :)

JR's first look at his cake the night before the party...we could hardly keep him out of it!!!
2 comments:
They are getting so big! That cake looks amazing good job. Looks like the party was fun!
Happy Birthday, Mom :) I always think of moms on the birthdays of their children. Hardly seems possible that J.R. is 2! I love the picture of him with his cake. You are making precious memories for sure.
Post a Comment