So I totally need to learn how to do those slide show thingies...anyone know how? Other than that, here's the Christmas post, WAY late!!! :)
My parents came after Christmas and we had a fun little visit! :)
JR had fun helping to open gifts! :) 
This is my grandfather---my kids LOVE his scooter!!!
This is my grandfather---my kids LOVE his scooter!!!
2 comments:
yea!! you finally posted about Christmas, I've been patiently checking. So good to see your moms & dads and grandparents, too. Looks like a good time was had by all.... it was a fun year for Will and Claire, too. I was suprised that Claire was as into it as she was (for a 1 1/2 yr. old). We celebrated early (Dec. 13) after Scott's graduation from ACU (Master of Divinity), we left some special presents for them to open on Christmas morning and then watched them on skype.... If you don't do that with Allen and Judy, you should. He's techno savvy and would love that, I'm sure!
It looks like you had a very special Christmas. I enjoyed the pictures of your sweet family. I've used slide shows from slide.com. They take time, though, and I'm not always sure it's worth it. Have a great week, Julie!
Post a Comment